Going Further Together
As we come to the end of our fiscal year, I can’t help but be thankful for all the ways that God uses His people to expand His Kingdom.
Here are just a few ways people have supported Reaching Souls in the past year:
- Small children who washed and fed dogs to raise support for National Missionaries
- Various bake sales, garage sales, and car washes with proceeds given to National Missionaries
- Individuals who have sold cattle or crops and given their proceeds to the ministry
- Businesses and estates that have been sold and proceeds given to Reaching Souls
- Sacrifices made so that extra money could be donated
- Facebook Fundraisers for birthdays and events
- Volunteers who have given up their time to assist the ministry
- Thousands upon thousands of prayers lifted to God on behalf of Reaching Souls
As I reflect on these acts of generosity, I am reminded of the words Paul penned in Philippians 1:3-5:
“I thank my God in remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy, because of your partnership in the Gospel.”
I would love for each of you to hear the way our staff prays for you each and every week…with love and gratitude.
I am still, and will always be, amazed at the special relationship within the body of Christ. Seeing those whom God has called to invest through prayer, financial support, volunteering, or sharing God’s work with others, be connected with the faithful, hard-working evangelists in the fields of Africa, Cuba, and India is a blessing that we will never tire of.
The bond we share by locking arms and fighting the good fight together is something we cherish and are eternally grateful for.
And, as we do so, I will continue to thank God for each one of you every single day.
Director of Development